Eldaveo's Blog.

Friday 3 April 2009

New Idea or so

I maybe 5 years behind in my thinking, but beeing brought up as an drawer, the chance to play with flash was limited to saying that I owened it and would read the books instead of
a) doing real work
b) saying I would read the books, then look on the 'net for how tos then getting sucked into newgrounds and flash games

ahem

I saw this show on channel 4, a designer used flash to make moving wallpaper, not the TV show but moving wallpaper with jellyfish and birds It was cool and got me thinking,
Alice a friend of mine does pretty lady pictures, i was thinking of incorporating this idea of moving wallpaper with dress patterns, I was thinking it could be used on a website, plus If I pull it off it will look quite cool,

I know that playing around with buttons and movie clips isn't the height of what flash can do but if there is something I have learnt from UCLAN was that you make the best with what you've got (that should of sounded more zen like, but its early and I've only had 1 cup of coffee)

Dave

No comments: