Eldaveo's Blog.

Sunday 20 June 2010

Peachy Keen (Jelly Bean)

Someone told me that what am asking for besides a smack in the face, is submissions. Great so I have to go and write a submission guide or something. So here it is in some form...

Writers

Wordsmiths who can form a sentence better then me are in. So that is your level, I don't want no "Am not sure if it's good enough blah blah" submit it, its good have faith in yourself I have faith in you.

Anything, Poems, stories, rants (I like rants, rants are good) anything and everything.

Is there a line that you can cross maybe it's called Livejournal.

Artists

Art (goes without saying) but if artists want to write about art or things they have seen they please feel free.

All copyright will belong to the creators.

At the moment, I can't pay. Don't turn away in disgust. What ever money is made goes back into the zine to pay for more prints and ink.

No comments: